Town of Rogersville Water Department
539 W. Main St
Rogersville, TN 37857
Fax – 423-272-9078
- The Town of Rogersville Water Department, consisting of five (5) divisions – Water Treatment, Maintenance, Waste Water, Office, and Administration – is governed by a six (6) member commission. The commission meets on the 2nd Monday of each month at 6:30pm.
- The department serves approximately 4,000 water customers, 2500 sewer customers, over a 50 square mile area, and is staffed by 29 employees. Employees are certified in each aspect of their employment and are dedicated to providing the best service possible.
- The water treatment plant is a 2.0 mgd treatment facility.
- The waste water plant is a 2.0 mgd treatment plant.
- The maintenance division serves both water and sewer, regarding installation and repair.
- The office division controls billing, service orders, and new installation.
- The administration division is responsible for employees, public education, rules and regulations, and maintaining all pertinent records.